Frequently Asked Questions


  • Who can I talk to about putting in a driveway on my property?

    You can see our Driveway/Culvert Permit by clicking HERE, or call Denny Stair, our Town Operations Manager at: 920-253-7206
  • Where can I call to get a building, electrical or plumbing permit?

    You can call the Building Inspector, Greg Noll at (920) 675-9062 or go to:
  • Where can I get a sewer permit?

    The Sanitary District Deputy Clerk is Dawn Lynn.  You can email her at: or call 262-593-8383.
  • Where can I get information about putting up a fence or shed on my property?

    For Zoning or Building permit questions, you can call the Building Inspector's office at:  920-675-9062

Dog Licenses

  • Who can I contact about getting my dog(s) licensed?

    You can contact the Treasurer, Shirley Boos at 262-593-8882  Click HERE for Dog License Information.

Property Information

  • Who can I talk to about my property assessment?

    You can call Associated Appraisal at (800) 721-4157.  Our assessors name is Allen Sunstrom.
  • Where can I get information about a house I am considering purchasing?

    You can contact the Land Information Office Dept. at: (920) 674-7254.  Or the Zoning Office at: (920) 674-7130

General FAQs

  • What hours are the Town Hall open?

    The clerk does not have set hours. The best thing to do if you have a question is to email the clerk, Dawn Lynn at
  • Are the monthly Town Board Meetings open to the public?

    Yes! We encourage citizens to attend our monthly meetings to hear what is happening in our Town, and as always, citizens are allowed to address the Board at the end of the meeting.  If you are requesting that the Board take action on something, you need to contact the Clerk to get put on the agenda.
  • Where can I get a special assessment letter?

    You can email the Treasurer, Shirley Boos at for Town Assessment Letter
    For an assessment letter regarding the sanitary district, email Clerk Dawn Lynn at
  • Who can I contact if I have questions about my tax bill?

    You can email the Treasurer, Shirley Boos at
  • Where do I call with questions about my garbage pick up service?

    You can call GFL directly at (800) 248-2373
    Or click HERE for their pickup calendar.
  • How can I get a new Recycling Bin or garbage can?

    You can call the Town Hall Clerk and leave your information (address/phone) and we can get one for you.
    262-593-8383 or email at:
  • Can I rent out the Town Hall for a family function?

    If you are a resident of the Town of Sullivan, you may rent out the Town Hall gymnasium.  You need to visit the "Forms and Permits" page to see rules, regulations, and prices to rent.  You may also contact the Clerk at
  • How can I get into the Town's Recycling Center to drop off garbage, yard waste, metal, or electronics?

    The Recycling Center is usually open during the day (6am-3pm) Monday-Friday, IF an employee is present.  If the gate is locked, you can call Denny at 920-253-7206 during business hours to make sure it's open.