The deadline for a voter to register by mail in WI is 20 days before an election. You can go to: www/myvote.wi.gov to register. Or click HERE to print off a Registration Form. Then you can mail it in to: N3866 West Street, Sullivan, WI 53178
If you are not registered by this date, you may register at the polls on election day. Be sure to bring a Proof of Residence with you. Examples of POR are:
- A current and valid Wisconsin driver license or Wisconsin state identification card.
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
- Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card.
- A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of election.
- A university, college, or technical college identification card (must include photo) ONLY if the voter provides a fee receipt dated within the last 9 months or the institution provides a certified housing list to the municipal clerk.
- A gas, electric, or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing no earlier than 90 days before Election Day.
- Bank statement.
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government.
- An affidavit on public or private social service agency letterhead identifying a homeless voter and describing the individual’s residence for voting purposes.
- Residential lease that is effective on date of registration.